Try our HEALTHY LIVING Fettuccine Alfredo with a delicious and creamy alfredo sauce. The creamy alfredo sauce is super-simple to make and not too rich.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tsp. flour
- 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, whisk broth and flour in medium saucepan until blended. Add reduced-fat cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, nutmeg and pepper, stir. Cook 2 min. or until mixture comes to boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Drain pasta, return to pan. Add sauce, toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.