Upgrade your quesadilla with our Healthy Living Easy Quesadilla recipe! The dipping sauce is what makes this easy quesadilla recipe shine among the rest.
- Prep Time 5min.
- Total Time 11min.
- Servings 2 servings
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 Tbsp. TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Sprinkle cheese on half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortillas in half, add to skillet. Cook 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Meanwhile, mix salsa and dressing.
- Cut quesadillas in half. Serve with salsa mixture.