Egg salad made with celery, shredded carrots, and fat-free mayonnaise is a healthier and colorful version of the classic sandwich filler.
- Prep 15 m
- Ready In 45 m
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mash hard-boiled eggs using a fork in a large bowl, add mayonnaise, celery, carrot, red onion, Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.