Eggs, cheese, and crumbled vegetarian burger patties are baked in muffin cups for a breakfast item to grab and go.
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 25 m
- Ready In 30 m
- 1 serving cooking spray
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 vegetarian burger patties (such as Gardenburger(R)), thawed and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir cheese and crumbled burger into the eggs. Ladle into muffin cups to about 3/4-full.
- Bake in preheated oven until the egg is cooked in the center, 25 to 30 minutes.