Cooked ham and pineapple chunks threaded on skewers and coated with a zesty, sweet glaze.
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 8 m
- Ready In 23 m
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 pound cooked ham, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, and mustard. Thread ham and pineapple chunks alternately onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place skewers on the prepared grill, and brush liberally with the brown sugar mixture. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning frequently and basting often. Serve when heated through and richly glazed.