Rib-eye steaks on the grill? You’re sure to find some takers! A bit of A.1. Sauce and some taco seasoning give these steaks big flavor, and fast!
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 2 boneless beef rib-eye steaks (1 lb.), 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush steaks with oil, coat with chili seasoning. Let stand 5 min.
- Grill 5 min., turning after 3 min. Brush with A.1., grill 4 to 5 min. or to medium doneness (160ÂºF), turning after 2 min.
- Remove steaks from grill, cover with foil. Let stand 5 min. before slicing.