Orange marmalade and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce give this grilled pork recipe flavor to spare. Luckily there’s brown rice to soak up the overflow.
- Prep Time 35min.
- Total Time 35min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/2 lb.), butterflied
- 2 each small green and red bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix dressing, marmalade and chipotle peppers. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing mixture.
- Grill meat, bell peppers and onions 10 min. or until meat is done (145ÂºF), turning occasionally and brushing with remaining dressing mixture for the last 2 min. Remove meat and vegetables from grill, let meat stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cut bell peppers into strips and onions into thinner wedges, place in medium bowl. Add reserved dressing mixture, toss to coat.
- Cut meat into 6 pieces, place over rice. Top with vegetable mixture and sour cream.