Tired of the same salads? Take a potato salad and add a juicy sirloin steak and it becomes a main dish. How’s that for kicking it up a notch?
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 4hr. 25min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup KRAFT VIVA Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak
- 1/2 lb. new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 bag (10 oz.) salad greens
- 1 cup tomato wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing over steak in shallow glass dish or resealable bag, cover dish or seal bag. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat greased grill to medium heat. Place potatoes in center of large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Bring up foil sides. Drizzle 1/2 cup of the dressing over potatoes. Double fold top and ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Drain steak, discard marinade.
- Grill steak and potato pouch 15 min. or until steak is cooked through, turning occasionally. Cut steak across the grain into thin strips. Toss greens with the steak strips, tomato, onion and potatoes just before serving.