Who says a smart salad has to be mostly lettuceâand cold? Heat things up with veggies warm from the grill and the bold flavors of garlic, lemon juice and Parm.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 2 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 2 small yellow squash, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 2 small zucchini, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill corn 15 min. or until kernels are tender and browned, turning occasionally, cool slightly. Meanwhile, grill squash and zucchini 5 min. or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Cut kernels off cobs, place in medium bowl. Chop squash and zucchini. Add to corn with tomatoes, mix lightly.
- Mix dressing, lemon juice and garlic. Add to vegetable mixture, mix lightly. Top with cheese and basil.