Sun-dried tomato dressing and a cedar plank go a long way to impart glorious flavor into a sensible salmon dish. To quote a reader, âSuperb for sure!â
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 4hr. 30min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 1 untreated cedar plank (14x7x1 inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 salmon fillet (2 lb.), 1 inch thick
- Immerse plank in water, topping with a weight to keep it submerged. Soak 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix dressing, parsley and tomatoes, set aside. Brush plank with oil, top with fish. Place plank on grill grate.
- Grill 20 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork, brushing with dressing mixture after 10 min.