Pinto beans, green salsa and bite-size pieces of pork tenderloin are at the heart of this recipe for easy-to-make, family-pleasing enchilada chili.
- Prep Time 45min.
- Total Time 45min.
- Servings 8 servings, 1 cup each
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) pinto beans, rinsed, divided
- 1 jar (16 oz.) green salsa
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Heat dressing in Dutch oven or small stockpot on medium-high heat. Add meat, onions, garlic and 2 Tbsp. cilantro, cook 6 to 8 min. or until meat is done, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, mash half the beans in small bowl.
- Add mashed beans, remaining whole beans, salsa, broth and corn to meat mixture in pan, mix well. Bring to boil, cover. Simmer on low heat 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/4 cup chips in each of 8 serving bowls, top with chili, sour cream, cheese and remaining cilantro.