Simple and tasty pan fried salmon cakes! Just salmon, eggs, onion and black pepper. Mix it all up, shape into patties and you are ready to go! Great with macaroni and cheese.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Ready In 30 m
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pick through the salmon and remove any bones. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and add the diced onion, salmon and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 2 ounce patties, about 7 or 8 patties. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. Fry each patty for 5 minutes on each side or until crispy and golden brown.