What do you need to make spicy & elegant Gingersnaps Cookie Balls? Just cream cheese, gingersnaps & chocolate. These Gingersnaps Cookie Balls are easy!
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 1hr. 40min.
- Servings 30 servings, 1 cookie ball each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 40 gingersnaps, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups), divided
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and 2 cups cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 30 (1-inch) balls, place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip in chocolate, place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.