Get out the refrigerated soft breadsticks to make this good and garlicky Healthy Living version with reduced-fat cream cheese.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 25min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated soft breadsticks
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Mix cream cheese and garlic powder until blended.
- Unroll breadstick dough into 12 pieces, spread with cream cheese mixture. Fold each piece lengthwise in half, then twist slightly. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.