I get compliments on this fruit salad wherever I take it. It is super easy to make and a great dish to bring to a potluck or family party. Kids love it too. Everyone asks what’s in the sauce? The secret ingredient is the vanilla pudding mix.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 10 mins
- Servings 15
- 1 (29 ounce) cans peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) boxes dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes ( I use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.
- This includes the juices from the cans.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.