Escape from the ordinary: Mandarin oranges and fresh raspberries add a bright and refreshing twist to salad greens, with sliced almonds providing a fun crunch.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 10min.
- Servings 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- Add dressing, toss to coat.