Cream cheese, Greek-style yogurt and whipped topping put all the creaminess you’d want in this scrumptious mixed-berry frozen dessert for a crowd.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 4hr. 50min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups strawberry low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1-1/2 cups mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- Heat oven to 350ÂºF.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, spread onto rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 min. or until crisp. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl until blended, stir in yogurt.
- Line 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Crumble oat mixture. Reserve 1/2 cup, sprinkle remaining onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with cream cheese mixture. Freeze 1 hour. Cover with COOL WHIP.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Use parchment handles to remove dessert from pan. Top with berries and reserved oat mixture.