Try our delicious Four-Cheese Lasagna stuffed with Neufchatel, mozzarella, Parmesan and cottage cheese. End your day with this cheesy lasagna and a smile!
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 10min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jar (24 oz.) CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet. Meanwhile, mix Neufchatel, cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan and egg until blended.
- Drain meat, return to skillet. Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes and oregano, simmer 5 min. Remove from heat. Spoon 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish, top with layers of 3 lasagna noodles, 1 cup cheese mixture and 1 cup meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan, cover.
- Bake 50 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 40 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.