I made this one up one night while digging through the refrigerator for dinner. Everyone I’ve ever made it for just raves about it! One of my all time favorite dishes.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Servings 2-3
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages fajita seasoning mix
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
- vegetable oil ( for frying)
- Chop chicken breast into chunks.
- Fry chicken quickly until almost cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Cook peppers for 2-3 minutes.
- Put chicken back in pan with peppers.
- Add fajita seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Put mixture over rice and top with grated cheese.