This is so easy to make. Very flavorful. This recipe can easily be doubled.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- Servings 4-6
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- baked corn tortilla chips (I prefer Doritos) or plain Doritos ( I prefer Doritos)
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown the beef and onion in a dutch oven, then drain.
- Add all ingredients to the beef/onion mixture, except for the tortilla chips and cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- HINT: You can reduce the heat by substituting the pinto beans in chili sauce with either red kidney beans, plain pinto beans, etc.