Crispy pork and a creamy chive and onion sauce get paired with asparagus for a tasty meal that’ll get your family psyched about eating veggies.
- Prep Time 45min.
- Total Time 45min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb.)
- 1 pkt. SHAKE ‘N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 3 cups whole wheat egg noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oven to 400Â°F.
- Coat meat with coating mix, place in shallow foil-lined pan. Bake 30 min. or until done (145ÂºF), cooking noodles in unsalted water as directed on package for the last 15 min. of the meat baking time.
- Meanwhile, steam asparagus 6 min. or until crisp-tender. While asparagus is cooking, heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese spread and broth, cook 2 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Remove meat from oven. Let stand 3 min.
- Drain noodles and asparagus. Slice meat. Top noodles with meat, then sauce. Serve with asparagus.