Very easy and quick with good taste–make it as spicy as you wish. from Cooking Light.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 26 mins
- Servings 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb cod, cut into bite size pieces ( or other lean white fish fillets)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add onion, celery and chili powder, sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the corn, Worcestershire sauce, diced tomatoes, 2 cups water, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish, and cook for 3 minutes or until fish is done.
- Taste and add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Stir in parsley.