Not sure what to make for dinner? Don’t sweat it! Try out this Easy Chicken Dinner and see why it’ll become one of your favorite go-to recipes.
- Prep Time 40min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.), halved
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165Â°F). Remove chicken from skillet, cover to keep warm.
- Add macaroni, water, milk and butter to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 min. or until macaroni is tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Add tomatoes and seasonings, cook 2 min. or until heated through. Return chicken to skillet, stir gently to cover chicken with tomato mixture.