Every bowl of this Double-Cheese Chili has a surprise ending: The melted cheddar cheese at the bottom!
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 50min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium heat, drain. Add onions and peppers, cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese, mix well. Cover, simmer on low heat 30 min., stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. cheese into each of 6 soup bowls, top with chili and remaining cheese.