Creamy with mayo and sour cream and served on Boston lettuce leaves, this Dilled Shrimp Salad is one of those HEALTHY LIVING recipes everyone will love!
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 10min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 lb. cooked cleaned shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add shrimp, cucumbers and onions, mix lightly.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with lemon wedges.