Get deep-dish flavor when you use a muffin tin to make these adorable mini pepperoni and cheese pizzas.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 27min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 can (14 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 cup CLASSICO Traditional Pizza Sauce
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 400ÂºF.
- Unroll pizza dough on cutting board. Cut into 12 (3×2-inch) rectangles, place 1 in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half the shredded cheese evenly into cups, top with pizza sauce, remaining shredded cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake 11 to 12 min. or until crusts are golden brown and shredded cheese is melted. Cool 5 min. before removing from pan to serve.