Enjoy this fruit-studded chicken salad with whole-grain crackers, or spread it on whole wheat bread for a sandwich.
- Yield 2 servings (serving size: about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 cup chopped skinless, boneless Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped Braeburn apple (about 1 small)
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and water in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Add the Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken, chopped apple, celery, raisins, and salt, stir mixture well to combine. Cover and chill.