This is a REFRESHING, tangy Salad–low in fat. If you want it creamy and not so low in fat, just add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Be sure to slice the cucumbers and onions very very thin! Serve as salad or top open faced sandwiches with it!
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Total Time 5 mins
- Servings 6-8
- 2 cucumbers, very thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream or 2 tablespoons yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste ( I like a lot of pepper)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Mix cucumbers and onions together.
- Mix rest of ingredients together in a closed bowl and give a shake.
- Add to cucumbers, chill till very cold & serve.