Beautifully golden on the outside, flaky and tender on the inside, this fully flavorful Crispy Fried Fish recipe is virtually foolproof to make.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 2 servings
- 5 reduced-fat round buttery crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tilapia fillets (1/2 lb.)
- Heat oven to 425ÂºF.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in pie plate. Beat egg, dressing and mustard with fork in separate pie plate until well blended. Place flour on plate.
- Dip fish in flour, then in egg mixture, then crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each fillet. Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.