Very tasty and not too overpowering, an easy and different salad.
- Ingredients 11
- Prep Time 00:20
- Cook Time 00:30
- Serves 6
- 2 cup bowtie pasta shapes
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion large diced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 red capsicum diced
- 3 celery stick sliced
- 125 g canned corn
- 425 g canned tuna in springwater
- Cook pasta following directions on packet.
- Heat oil a frying pan and sauté onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
- Add capsicum and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add celery and corn cooking for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add the vegetable mix.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Once pasta and vegetable mix is cool add the tuna and stir through.
- Stir through dressing and serve cold.
This is a BBQ favourite. I often leave out the tuna and add a diced cooked chicken breast. Use pasta of choice.