Stuffed with eggs, chorizo, onions and cheeses, these hearty brunch burritos are a great choice for the busy day ahead.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 KRAFT Singles, chopped
- 1 cup cooked Mexican chorizo
- 1 tsp. chopped onions
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Whisk eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended. Add cream cheese, mix well.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium-low heat. Add egg mixture, cook 5 min. or until egg mixture starts to set, stirring occasionally. Stir in Singles, chorizo and onions, cook 3 to 5 min. or until egg mixture is completely set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 1/2 cup egg mixture onto each tortilla. Fold in opposite sides of tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.