I concocted this recipe for a change from the usual ground beef meatloaf. It is easy to prepare, moist and tasty.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Servings 4-6
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (120 g) boxes turkey stuffing mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk or 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased loaf pan,.
- Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for ten minutes before slicing.