Combine everything they like about chicken cordon bleu all in one easy casserole. This Cordon Bleu Chicken Casserole is covered in crushed croutons.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- 6 KRAFT Extra Thin Swiss Cheese Slices
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup croutons, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 400Â°F.
- Place chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, top with ham, cheese, spinach and peppers.
- Mix soup, sour cream and mustard until blended. Spoon over ingredients in baking dish, spread to evenly cover all ingredients. Top with crushed croutons.
- Bake 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ÂºF) and remaining ingredients are heated through.