The best Christmas snack you’ll ever try—everyone starts asking for it weeks before Thanksgiving. A friend gave me the recipe, and she had found it in a magazine, Southern Living Lady, I think.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- Yield 2-3 qts.
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups honey nut Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bags holiday M&M’s plain chocolate candy ( red & green)
- 1 (12 ounce) bags holiday M&M’s peanut chocolate candies
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients but the white chocolate morsels in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate morsels according to directions on the package.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the cereal mixture and toss well to coat.
- Spread on waxed paper and let sit until the white chocolate hardens.
- Store in an airtight container.