Layers of JELL-O Gelatin (and the secret to getting the marshmallows on the bottom) are just two reasons this will be the star of the Christmas buffet.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 6hr. 45min.
- Servings 10 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin, or any other red flavor
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Add 1 cup boiling water to red gelatin mix, stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour into 5-cup mold. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set but not firm.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining boiling water into lime gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in remaining cold water. Refrigerate 30 min. or until cooled, gently stir in marshmallows. Spoon over red gelatin. (Marshmallows will float to the top.)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold.