A SPECIAL treat for the family at Christmas! Quick and easy to prepare. May be placed in gift bags with a pretty bow. Ingredients can vary with your choice of substitutions. Something good to munch on!
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 25 mins
- Yield 4 dozen
- 1 lb white almond bark
- 3/4 cup Rice Krispies
- 3/4 cup pretzel, broken up
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup M&M’s plain chocolate candy, red and green
- Melt almond bark or white chocolate chips in microwave or use a double boiler on stove top.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Quickly place by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to set up and harden. (I sometimes refrigerate them for a few minutes.).