After all the sugarplums and heavy Christmas treats, this crunchy red-and-green apple salad is a nice change of paceâbut still quite festive-looking!
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 15min.
- Servings 20 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained, liquid reserved
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into cubes
- 4 red apples, cored, cut into cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Mix sour cream, salt and reserved pineapple juice in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add pineapple tidbits, apples and pecans.
- Toss until apples are coated with sour cream mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Toss gently with marshmallows before serving.