Chocolate and mint are the perfect crime for a sweet tooth. This easy fudge is a great last minute cake stall idea. No eggs, no nuts, no oven or Mixmaster required.
- Ingredients 5
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 12
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate melts
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate melts
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops peppermint essence
- 2 drops green gel food colouring
- Line a square slice tin with foil.
- Put the milk chocolate melts in a glass bowl and add half the tin of sweetened condensed milk. Melt it all in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Now put the white chocolate melts in a glass bowl and add the remaining half of the sweetened condensed mlik. Melt it all in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between.
- Add a few drops of peppermint essence and a few drops of green food colouring to the white chocolate mix. Stir until it is all well combined.
- Now, get the slice tin and place alternate blobs of the green peppermint mixture and the milk chocolate mixture into the base of the tin until it’s all covered. Keep going, alternately blobbing the mixtures into the tin until you’ve used it all up.
- Shake the tin to distribute the mixture more evenly across the base. Use a butter knife to create swirling patterns throughout the mixture until it’s all combined and swirl
- Refrigerate for three hours or overnight.
- Cut into small squares and serve.