I’m told this is the guacamole from Chipotle’s. I’m also told that Haas avocados are the key, but I really have no idea if that’s a set in stone fact. I’ve never had Chipotle’s guacamole, as there are none near me, but I have had this, and I sure do like it, no matter who came up with it.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- Servings 1
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash up avocado with a fork.
- Add lime juice.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.