A little spicy, a little sweet and a lot delicious: This pork tenderloin with orange salsa has it allâand for just 20 minutes of prep work.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 2hr. 45min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, pureed
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 pork tenderloins (10 oz. each)
- 2 medium-ripe plantains, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Mix dressing, pepper puree and brown sugar. Remove 1/4 cup of the dressing mixture, cover and refrigerate for later use. Pour remaining dressing mixture over meat in shallow dish, cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade. Place meat in shallow baking dish. Bake 25 min. or until instant read thermometer registers 160Â°F when tested in center of meat, brushing with the reserved 1/4 cup dressing mixture after 15 min. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices before serving.
- Cook plantains in oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Mix oranges, red peppers, onion and cilantro in large bowl. Add plantains, toss lightly. Serve with the meat.