A simple and easy to prepare soup that can be made the day ahead.
- Prep Time 25 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 55 mins
- Servings 10
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 ounces canned kidney beans
- 16 ounces canned tomatoes
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup small macaroni noodles, cooked
- Brown beef and onion.
- Stir in chili powder, add kidney beans, tomatoes and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer and cook covered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Fold in cooked macaroni and simmer for 15 minutes more.
- May be prepared ahead and refrigerated.
- Serves 10.