This is one of our I want something different tonight favorites. So VERY good!
- Prep Time 8 mins
- Total Time 23 mins
- Servings 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from skillet.
- To skillet add spaghetti sauce.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti.