Super quick and easy!
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 40 mins
- Serves Â 6,
- Yield 1 casserole
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup butter ( melted)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups herb stuffing cubes
- Put Chicken in casserole dish large enough for them lay flat. Layer with cheese. Mix soup with wine and pour soup mix over all. Mix stuffing crumbs and butter. Spread on top.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees.