Enjoy this easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe. Bring it to your next potluck be ready to accept compliments on your Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 55min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham, chopped
- 6 KRAFT Extra Thin Swiss Cheese Slices
- Heat oven to 375ÂºF.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl until blended, stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray, top with cheese and stuffing.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until heated through.