Add cheese to a classic with this three bean cheesy chili. Packed with tons of flavor, make this cheesy chili with KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 20min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans in chili sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beansin chili sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans in chili sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried Mexican oregano
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat large soup pot over medium heat. Add ground beef, bell pepper, celery, onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until beef has browned and the liquid from the vegetables has evaporated.
- Add beans, tomatoes and paste. Stir in spices. Mix well.
- Add beef stock and mix well. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 45 minutes â 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in or top with cheese.