What’ll it be tonight: cheesy macaroni or a taco bake? Choose both! This dish starts with packaged mac and cheese, making it a cinch to prepare.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni Cheese Dinner
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) TACO BELLÂ® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 3/4 cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
- Add egg and 1 cup shredded cheese to prepared Dinner, mix well. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, cover with meat mixture, salsa and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.