Cheese and luncheon meat balls with olives – good for parties.
- Ingredients 5
- Prep Time 00:05
- Makes 1
- 400 g devon luncheon meat finely chopped
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g cheddar cheese grated
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 1 olives finely chopped
- Place luncheon meat and the cream cheese in a bowl and stir together.
- Add olives and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cheddar and parmesan cheese and continue stirring.
- Form mixture into small balls with hands.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Use meat of choice.