Not sure how to cook pork loin on a cedar plank? No problem! We’ll take you through the recipe step by stepâwith photos!
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 5hr. 15min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 1 untreated cedar plank (14x7x1 inch)
- 1/2 cup HEINZ BBQ Sauce Classic Sweet Thick
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 boneless pork loin (2 lb.)
- Immerse plank in water, placing a weight on top of plank to keep it submerged. Soak 4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix barbecue sauce, teriyaki sauce and orange zest until blended. Reserve half the barbecue sauce mixture for serving with the cooked meat. Brush top of plank with oil, top with meat. Place on grate of grill, cover with lid.
- Grill 1 hour or until meat is done (145Â°F), turning and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce mixture for the last 20 min. Remove meat from grill, cover loosely with foil. Let stand 3 min.
- Transfer meat to cutting board. Discard plank. Cut meat into thin slices. Serve with reserved barbecue sauce mixture.