Give your family the Cajun flavors they are looking for with this easy weeknight dinner recipe.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 20 m
- Ready In 30 m
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!(R) Spread
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr(R) Cajun Sides(TM) – Red Beans Rice
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add Spread and green pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in water and Knorr(R) Cajun Sides(TM) – Red Beans Rice and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice and beans are tender. Stir in sausage, heat through.