Here’s a hearty, warming chili that also happens to be a HEALTHY LIVING recipeâmade with butternut squash, tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 1hr. 0min.
- Servings 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (1-inch pieces)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat dressing in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium heat. Add squash, yellow onions and garlic, cook and stir 7 min. or until squash is slightly softened.
- Add seasonings, cook and stir 30 sec. Stir in tomatoes and beans, bring to boil. Cover, simmer on medium-low heat 35 min. or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in green onions and cilantro. Top with cheese.